Wednesday, June 10, 2009

We are back in business!

I hear you ... some are saying you haven't seen us do anything productive in the last decade so what business are you talking about? I am talking about the business of ending my horrible neglect of this blog. You notice I didn't say one word about the business being "productive", although that could change at any second. We now happen to be bringing in about $1.00 per month off this blog, and it is all profit!! Wooo Hoooo!!!! Cha Ching!

We actually have quite a few things to update about. Been videoing the Grand Daughter while teaching her to ride her bike. Happy to say, she has it down pat now. Of course, I've been going through my workout routine (clearing cedar off this land) everyday. Peggy and I have been working on our music every day and looking forward to playing the jam sessions next winter in the Rio Grande Valley. We have trips planned for the Dallas area, Abilene, and Rio Grande Valley over the next month or so.

No comments: