Saturday, November 04, 2006

Nov. 4 - St. Croix

Just a quick post to say we moved both Sirena and Cruzan Gold to St. Croix today. Bob and Peggy took Cruzan Gold and Gene and I moved Sirena. It was about a 6 1/2 hour beat, which was pretty tiring. We are leaving Cruzan Gold here and all getting aboard Sirena for the trip to Tampa.

We have been doing a lot of last minute things all afternoon and plan to head out for Puerto Rico about 9:00 PM this evening. Should be a really nice run to Puerto Rico with a full moon. Here is Bob up the mast mounting the radar reflectors and inspecting the mast head.



I will try to post again from Puerto Rico.

3 comments:

Ken Michie said...

To those who are following the trek... They called Tues Nov 7th and said everything is great.
They should be in Key West on the 10th or 11th.

Anonymous said...

Wow ya'll must be having fun. The pictures are amazing. It is hot here 87 degrees tomorrow and humid. I have some bad news though. Hard as it may be to believe, Kinky will not be governor.

kathy

Anonymous said...

Hi, finally caught up with you guys and it took a cold which resulted in a day off from work to do it. Love the pix. Be sure to check in at JDs blog for my Halloween pix. We sure had fun. Looks like y'all are having a blast. Be sure to get little baggies of sand & rocks along the way for me. I already have a jar to put them in.
It is cool at night here, the blankets feel good now, along with two cats and one dog on top. Pure bliss....love it! Well, talking about it made me want it...gonna go curl up in my bed. ttyl, dv.